WESTON, Mass. – The Albertus Magnus College women's volleyball team could not stop a hot start by Regis College (Mass.) in a 3-0 road loss in Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) action on Saturday afternoon.
FINAL: Regis 3 | Albertus 0
RECORDS: Albertus Magnus (6-8, 0-3) | Regis (5-10, 1-2)
Set One: Regis 25 | Albertus 21
Set Two: Regis 25 | Albertus 19
Set Three: Regis 25 | Albertus 15
• The Falcons fall to 6-8 overall in 2019 and 0-3 in GNAC play.
• AMC ended the match with eight assisted blocks, the team's second-highest total of 2019.
• Diana Kalman (Naugatuck, Conn.) led Albertus with 14 kills against the Pride, her second-highest total of the year.
• Kalman also posted a stellar .357 hitting percentage on 28 swings, her highest clip of the season.
• Jesselle Guzman (El Paso, Texas) commanded the Falcons' defense with 14 digs.
• Jaiden Williams (Orange, Conn.) finished the match just shy of a double-double, notching 21 assists and nine digs.
• Katryna Veasey – 11 Kills
• Tori Ondris – 22 Assists
• Rita Dow – 6 Aces
• Katryna Veasey – 14 Digs
• Lauren Butt – 7 Blocks
Albertus Magnus returns to the court on Tuesday, Oct. 1, to challenge Baruch College in road action at 6 p.m. in New York City.